To remind myself when I forget. Also, once in awhile one must break down and do a little self-promo. Alphabetical by title.
- “Construction-Paper Moon”, a father-daughter SF story, in Space & Time #118, reprinted from The Homeless Moon 1.
- “Deer Feet”, a YA urban fantasy story set in my old neighborhood in Jamaica Plain, Boston, in Urban Green Man.
- “Other Palimpsests”, a Borgesian horror story, in Bibliotheca Fantastica.
- “Remorse and the Pariah”, a mini-epic poem about the cyclops from Homer, in Abyss & Apex.
- “The Unicyclist’s Fate”, an electropunk love story set in the ’30s, in Airships and Automatons, reprinted from The Homeless Moon 3.
- “The Urchin’s Dark Kite”, a fairytale, in White Cat, reprinted from the now-defunct A Fly in Amber.
I think that’s everything so far. Three new stories, three reprints.
I need to write more.